Monday 14 October 2013

Welcome to this brand new blog

Brand New Hair and Beauty blog just for you....


Hey there everyone.  My name is Louise Usher.  You can find me in lots of places as a Lusher Life.  This means I love to take things up a gear and get the best out of everything if I possibly can!

Now,  by day other than blogging  (I've other blogs if you'd like to take a look just ask) I write articles just like this for bespoke Salon owners.

People in the hair and beauty industry often need someone like me to write the latest updates for their clients to see and keep ahead of the game.  So,  I do it for them while they can get back to doing what they love which is: Cutting hair,  training staff,  paining nails,  networking.... and all that Jazz.

So,  if you love to know about the latest fashions and trends,  this is where you need to be to subscribe to this blog and keep in the loop. 

Right now,  I've plenty to write about as I have just returned from a fantastic visit at the ExCel Center London to a show called Salon International.  It was amazing! Honest,  I feel so motivated and inspired to share so much with you!

Meanwhile,  sending much love to you

Louise Usher

No comments:

Post a Comment