Tuesday 1 July 2014

Try this shampoo - you might be surprised at the amazing results!

Recently,  the local floods that we suffered this year have caused a problem with the water.

Now,  I don't know this to be a fact of course but so many of my clients have been telling me they are having trouble with their hair.

"My shampoo just isn't as good as it normally is."

Is  a typical statement I have found from people recently.  As different clients use different shampoo,  the only common denominator is the water.  So I suggest this:

Relieve yourself of some of the chemicals normally used on your hair and try the baby shampoo 'no more tears' formula.

Johnson's Baby Shampoo 2 x 500ml (1000ml Shampoo)

Another lovely hairdresser friend of mine suggested this and I have tried it personally on my own hair.  Usually I struggle with my hair and find it unruly yet this baby shampoo has left it feeling and looking amazing.  To be honest, I have followed it up with an amazing conditioner from the professional hair range.

L'oreal professional conditioner. * which is a product I love.  No,  I'm in love with.  Totally.  These two products together are my must-haves for this summer to get your hair through any potential problems.  Give it a try,  you never know.  You might be surprised like I was.  Give it a shot!

Let me know how you get on too.






I use the above conditioner on my clients frequently and although I'm not paid to say that, I find this amazing.  If you decide to purchase from these links, I will receive a small affiliate percentage which helps me to keep this blog free for you.  Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment